Best javascript websites?

Jim

Sure I "googled" it.....but I want javascript developers' opinions on the
best websites for up-to-date javascript tutorials, references and source
code.

So.....if you know of a js site you'd recommend....I'm completely green and
eager to learn.

Jim

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>
, dated Thu, 19 Jan 2006 04:36:50 remote, seen in
news:comp.lang.javascript said:
I always use MSDN library and www.devguru.com as reference guides.

When writing for the World-Wide Web, it is unwise to rely on what
Microsoft publish.

Since code is executed by readers' browsers, one should write for that
subset of (javascript+JScript) which is common to all browsers of
interest.

JScript can be executed in a non-Web context (for which one of the
Microsoft newsgroups is preferable), and then one can safely use
whatever update level of MS documents matches the update level of the
executing system(s).

Ronaldo Junior

When writing for the World-Wide Web, it is unwise to rely on what
Microsoft publish.

I saw that coming :p

I would agree with you, but MSDN library makes very clear when you're
browsing a IE-only property/method/event/whatever. In the worst
scenario, it's a fantastic HTML reference, with nice navigation and
examples.