Beta Test Announcement

christopher

I have spent many hours (years!) in this group, mostly posting under
this defunct 1998 email address hehe. Our current project is in a
'closed' beta test here:

www.starprog.com
user: betatest
password: multipass

If you are feeling indulgent, take a moment and check it out. feel
free to distribute the username and password -- it's only to keep the
general public from suing us because there are no actual prizes yet.

Thanx!

(there is a contact form on the site to comment directly without
giving your email)

clh