    I want to hide my first column of my datagrid is this possible

    Thanx
    Ton

    ton, Feb 10, 2004

  2. ton

    CMA Guest

    do u assign columns at the run time or doing all the things at run time
    froim the code?

    if it is design time, u can uncheck the auto generate columns and match
    columns by manyally. so u can show anly needed columns...
    hope this helps,
    CMA

    CMA, Feb 11, 2004

  3. use the visible property of the datagrid column if it is not autogenerated
    otherwise use the visible property on the cells object

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 11, 2004