Binding ArrayList to DataSet

Rizky Kurniawan

Hi geek, Please help....

I've value let say textbox, then i would put that value on datagrid

I've option from which I do post to the grid. I store textbox value
first to ArrayList and then from ArrayList I store to DataSet (this grid
always retrieve data from textbox input). Ok I show frameset to figure
out I mean.

Step 1. TextBox -> Restore to -> ArrayList
Step 2. ArrayList -> Restore to -> DataSet
Step 3. When event Command click by user Data Grid showing data
retrive from dataset.

the question is. I failed when put ArrayList data to DataSet

Does anybody there have solve for my problem ?

regard,

rizky

Rizky Kurniawan

Well, obviously yes. As I a newbie in C# and ASP.NET I've limit of my
knowledge of those technology.

Any idea I will appreciate

regard,

rizky