    this.
    Thanks in advance.
    SARATH

    sarath1111, Mar 3, 2005

  2. sarath1111

    infobahn Guest

    & | ^ ~ << >> &= |= ^= <<= >>=

    0-13-110362-8 pp48-51

    infobahn, Mar 3, 2005

  3. sarath1111

    osmium Guest

    C contains operators to do and, or, exclusive or, one's complement, right
    shift, and left shift. Bit fields can be defined within the context of a
    structure.

    Typing <c snippets> as a google target would probably yield some examples of
    what others have done in this area. Also try words such as yenc and codec.
    Or browse through a text book on C.

    osmium, Mar 3, 2005
  4. sarath1111

    CBFalconer Guest

    Look up the logical and, or, and xor operations (&, |, ^) in your C
    book, together with bit masks. Don't get distracted to bit fields
    in structures.

    CBFalconer, Mar 3, 2005
  5. sarath1111

    tigervamp Guest