Bitmaps in picturebox

Steven_licciardinnoossppaamm

When I assign the ImageURL property of an imagebox to a
jpg image the picture displays fine, however when I right
click on the image within a browser to save the image
locally then I can only save the image as a bitmap. My
question is, is the picture I assigned to the imagebox
converted to a bitmap before it is sent or only when I
right click on it and save it? My concern is that I am
sending a large bitmap over the internet rather than a
small jpg.

Thanks,

Steven

Kevin Spencer

If you have any doubts, right-click the picture in your browser and select
"properties" from the context menu, or look at the HTML of the page in the
browser.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer