Book Recommendations

Curt_C [MVP]

Ahh.... ASP.NET 2.0, that's another story.
I'm reading "An Intorduction to ASP.NET 2.0" (Homer, Sussman, Howard) from
Addison Wesley and so far it's really good.
Just rememeber all the 2.0 books are based on pre-release info and therefore
not guaranteed to be right come release time.
--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

George

How about just ASP.Net 1.0?

Thanks

Curt_C said:
Ahh.... ASP.NET 2.0, that's another story.
I'm reading "An Intorduction to ASP.NET 2.0" (Homer, Sussman, Howard) from
Addison Wesley and so far it's really good.
Just rememeber all the 2.0 books are based on pre-release info and therefore
not guaranteed to be right come release time.
--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Curt,

It must be the alpha book. They're updating it as the software progresses.

Ken