    Any books/websites would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,
    -Smith

    smith4894, Dec 17, 2004

  2. UML distilled by Martin Fowler

    Vinodh Kumar P, Dec 17, 2004
  3. smith4894

    Puppet_Sock Guest

    [snip]

    Go here: www.accu.org

    They have many books reviewed under various subjects. I have found
    their reviews to be very helpful. If they say a book is "highly
    reco" then it likely belongs on the bookshelf of a professional.
    Socks

    Puppet_Sock, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Applying UML and Patterns by Craig Larman
    http://www.craiglarman.com/book_applying/applying.htm

    (and maybe as supplementary reading:
    Object Design. Roles, Responsibilities, and Collaborations
    by Rebecca Wirfs-Brock and Alan McKean)

    Marlene Miller, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Marlene Miller, Dec 19, 2004