Books about c language

mi zhaoliang

Would someone like to commend some books about C programming language?
Thanks very much!

Keith Thompson

mi zhaoliang said:
Would someone like to commend some books about C programming language?
Thanks very much!

The comp.lang.c FAQ, <http://www.c-faq.com/>, is an excellent resource
(not to learn C from the beginning, but to answer questions as you're
learning). Question 18.10 discusses books.

Mart.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) (e-mail address removed)  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia

You can't go far wrong with...
C Programming Language - Kernighan and Ritchie