    http://ruby-doc.org/docs/

    That page is linked from the site's main page, and there are a number
    of broken links on it (i.e. the Ruby 1.4(!) manual and the RDP specs).

    Joe Van Dyk, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Joe Van Dyk

    James Britt Guest

    A work in progress. :)

    The RDP specs are out-dated; I will just remove that link.

    I'll fix the 1.4 stuff, though I wonder how many people use it.

    Thanks for the heads up,

    --
    James Britt

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

    James Britt, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Joe Van Dyk

    Jeff Cohen Guest

    James,

    Thanks for taking on the task of updating the site.

    Could you fix the main "Programming Ruby" link that's in the Getting
    Started section? I think that's a really common link for people to
    follow. Some kind of routing error ensues.

    Also - not sure how others feel - but I would prefer a link to the
    online version of "10 things"
    (http://onestepback.org/articles/10things/index.html) or at least
    provide both links. Especially for those of us on Windows who may not
    have the built-in ability to deal with .tgz files.

    Thanks again!
    Jeff

    www.softiesonrails.com

    Jeff Cohen, Jan 25, 2006
  4. James Britt ha scritto:
    emh... while we're at it: we have a bit of documentation (translated and
    original) in the italian ruby users' group wiki[1].

    I'm quite sure it would not be meaningful to add this stuff to
    ruby-doc.org, but maybe it would be reasonable to put up a page/section
    with links to localized documentation sites.

    Just my 2 eurocents :)

    [1]http://ruby-it.org , currently a little broken due to something
    strange wrt html_diff :/

    gabriele renzi, Jan 25, 2006