    an elegant solution for javascript-capability sniffing?

    Thanks,
    Lance

    Lance, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Lance

    clintonG Guest

    Google has hundreds of articles that explain techniques to
    determine if JavaScript -- or cookies -- have been disabled
    but your correct to understand that the framework only provides
    the ability to determine if the user agent can support JavaScript
    but does not tell us if it has been enabled or not.

    I'd like to learn the most elegant methodology myself

    clintonG, Aug 14, 2004