Bryan, Help!

Ross Culver

Ok, back to the same issue about keys, dictionary, session variables, etc.

If I session.removeall in order to rid myself of the "Item has already been
added . . . " error, then paging doesn't work.

How can I clear the keys from the dictionary without removing all session
variables and why do I have to?

Ross

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

How is it that your session variables are tied to paging? In the typical
case, one doesn't imply the other. Unless you have changed this through
code.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

Ross Culver

Perhaps it's not the session variable, per se. But it is related to
ViewState; and if I don't do a session.removeall, then I get the key errors.
If I do the session.removeall, the paging fails until I refresh the page.

I need to surgically manage the viewstate of the grid only and not use this
shotgun approach to the problem. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks.