Building controls which works in VS.NET IDE

Guest

I have a customised class which inherited from the ASP.NET webcontrol (e.g. a
textbox), now I have add in a few properties into this class, and a few
simple script into it. I have build this control, and add it into the Visual
Studo.NET IDE toolbox.

I am wondering how could I add features like, wizard for this web control,
just like the way which ChartFx and Infragistics do. After you drag the
component from the toolbox to the design page, we could call up a wizard to
setup the new component.

I appreciate if anybody could help.

Thanks.