Building Server Controls

Rob Meade

Hi all,

I did this once before when I first started using .net - got as far as
getting something to appear on a toolbar in Visual Studio 2003 I
think....cant remember what I did now though - does anyone have any eay to
follow links to building some "easy" server controls - they dont need to do
anything clever, but the ability to set properties through VS would be
handy...

Thanks in advance,

Rob