Bulk Editing in Gridview

VijayRama

Hi,

I want to edit all the rows of gridview while a clicking a button. I
cannot customize the gridview for my use. please suggest some other
way to achieve it.

thanks in advance

Gregory A. Beamer

Hi,

I want to edit all the rows of gridview while a clicking a button. I
cannot customize the gridview for my use. please suggest some other
way to achieve it.

thanks in advance

Cache the objects (DataSet?) you are using to fill the grid and then update
all of them when the user clicks the button. There is no magic way to do
this.