Bullet Points

Rudiga

Hi

I am having trouble with my bullet points.

I am trying to get my bullet points to be like this:

* nkjnsjdnjkndfs
jkbnjkebnjkbnjkn
jhjkjkhnjhjkjkj

* bjkfdbjhbhjbdhb
jnjkndsjnjk

By default it looks like this

nkjnsjdnjkndfs
jkbnjkebnjkbnjkn
* jhjkjkhnjhjkjkj

bjkfdbjhbhjbdhb
* jnjkndsjnjk

and if i insert a table within the bullet point i get it like this;

nkjnsjdnjkndfs
* jkbnjkebnjkbnjkn
jhjkjkhnjhjkjkj

(ie in the middle of the text)

Can anyone help?

Rudiga

Rudiga

Sorry, by default it looks like this;

* nkjnsjdnjkndfs
jkbnjkebnjkbnjkn
jhjkjkhnjhjkjkj

* bjkfdbjhbhjbdhb
jnjkndsjnjk

Arne

Once said:
Hi

I am having trouble with my bullet points.

Give an url to a page where your bullets are wrong, sp we can see what
you are doing to make them looking wrong. Your examples don't show anything.

Rudiga

I cant show you the actual page as it isnt online. The code i am using for
this part is this;

<li style="list-style-position: inside"><xsl:apply-templates/></li>

I basically dont want the text to wrap around underneath the bullet point.

Rudiga

Arne

Once said:
I cant show you the actual page as it isnt online. The code i am using for
this part is this;

<li style="list-style-position: inside"><xsl:apply-templates/></li>

I basically dont want the text to wrap around underneath the bullet point.

Well, then don't "list-style-position: inside" if you don't like it. :)

Position "outside" is the default (marker is placed outside the text,
and any wrapping text is *not* aligned under the marker.

Position "inside" place the marker "inside" the text and any wrapping
text *is* aligned under the marker.

Jim Moe

Rudiga said:
I am having trouble with my bullet points.

By default it looks like this

nkjnsjdnjkndfs
jkbnjkebnjkbnjkn
* jhjkjkhnjhjkjkj