button click event being called twice on click

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mike parr, May 20, 2004.

  1. mike parr

    mike parr Guest

    I have an button which calls its Click procedure twice when clicked.
    This is my code :

    public void btnAddToCartPersonal_Click(object sender,
    System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs e)
    {
    //validate text boxes
    bool blnEmpty = false;
    string strQuantity;

    //clear label
    lbl1.Text = "";

    for (int i=0; i < dgPersonalNumbering.Items.Count; i++)
    {
    strQuantity =
    ((TextBox)dgPersonalNumbering.Items.FindControl("txtQuantity")).Text;

    if (strQuantity == "")
    {
    blnEmpty = true;

    if (blnEmpty == true)
    {
    lbl1.Text = "Please enter Quantity";

    Does anybody know why it is getting called twice?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    mike parr, May 20, 2004

  2. mike parr

    Marina Guest

    The handler for the event was probably added twice.

    Marina, May 20, 2004