Button Click event not firing

Andrea Williams

I have several buttons in a form. One particular button has the Property
'CauseValidation' set to true the rest are set to false. I also have an
event set up on the button. When the button is pressed, The postback
happens, but the button_click method is not being called. I stepped through
the code and it's not breaking inside the method at all. Is this by design,
or am I missing something? I need to change a variable when the button is
clicked and I thought I might be about to do it server side but since the
method isn't being called, I'm now thinking I need some client-side to
change the hidden element before the post.

Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

Andrea Williams

Thanx! This gives me a few ideas...

Are you part of his group? If so, tell him I miss his salmon! I was a
contractor for the Localization team a few years back. The salmon was
excellent!

Andrea Williams