    when placed on the live server, this one image button does not postback, it
    does nothing. All the other image buttons work fine. Anyone got any ideas
    on this?

    Josh, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Josh

    Josh Guest

    I have an image button that works fine in the development environment, but
    I've fixed it now. A Required field Validator on the was the problem.
    Removed the validator and , bingo the button works. The validator was not
    displaying any messages or anything , the only symptom was that the image
    button didn't work. Weird.

    Josh, Sep 30, 2004