buy a vhdl pci core

antonio bergnoli

i want to buy a pci core, but i need VHDL sources, is there any vendor
that has one?
Thank you

Amontec, Larry

antonio said:
i want to buy a pci core, but i need VHDL sources, is there any vendor
that has one?
Thank you

Hi Antonio,

What are you searching :

PCI 2.2 master or slave or other PCI versions?

We have a slave pci core coming with or without VHDL /Windows driver /
Linux driver.
But it is only slave 33MHz 32bit, but it works well and it is used in
commercial products as the PCI Quantis!

Actually tested and implemented and used on Xilinx spartan2 Xilinx
virtex II and Altera.

Depending on your target, it can be used in 64bits / 66MHz version too.

Regards,
Laurent
www.amontec.com

Dave Pollum

Reiner said:
Two years ago, I worked in a project that used a PCI target core from
cast inc -with good success. It came with source code and was not that
expensive then (compared to other vendors).

http://www.cast-inc.com/cores/pci-t32/index.shtml

Hubble.

Another option is to buy PCI interface chips, rather than doing the PCI
interface in a FPGA. I've used PLX PCI target chips (PCI9052 -
32bit/33Mhz). They work, so that's one less thing to debug, and
they're inexpensive (~ USD $15 per chip in unit quantities).

-Dave Pollum