c++ for X11

Discussion in 'C++' started by Thorsten Kiefer, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. Thorsten Kiefer, Feb 1, 2007

  2. Thorsten Kiefer

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    [digs around a bit]

    Next time, please state what your code does, state which parts you've
    written, include at least a README.txt, and comment your code. As it is,
    I see lots of detective work just to find out what it's supposed to do
    (something with DES encryption and visualizing it?).

    /Jorgen

    Jorgen Grahn, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Hi,
    I added a README.txt. Please check again.
    The link has changed : http://nillakaes.de/xcrypt.tar.gz

    /Thorsten

    Thorsten Kiefer, Feb 4, 2007