c++ for X11

Jorgen Grahn

Hi guys,
is anyone interested in an example program for c++ and x11 ?
Get my program here : http://nillakaes.de/xcrypt.tgz

[digs around a bit]

Next time, please state what your code does, state which parts you've
written, include at least a README.txt, and comment your code. As it is,
I see lots of detective work just to find out what it's supposed to do
(something with DES encryption and visualizing it?).

/Jorgen

Thorsten Kiefer

Hi,
I added a README.txt. Please check again.
The link has changed : http://nillakaes.de/xcrypt.tar.gz

/Thorsten