C++,minimax game

j_depp_99

Hi

I wrote a program for a two player game that involves the difference
between 2 given numbers. The players take turns entering the
differences between two numbers that start as random numbers and then
the board includes all differences entered so far. I found the
possible solutions by implementing euclids algorithm. The game sort
of
works but I now need to implement it using minimax with alpha beta
pruning. I dont understand how to implement it since there is no best
move needed except that the winner can be determined by who goes
first
and how many solutions there are. Any ideas... I could email my code
if necessary or post it...it is long though.

Thanks

Erik Wikström

Hi

I wrote a program for a two player game that involves the difference
between 2 given numbers. The players take turns entering the
differences between two numbers that start as random numbers and then
the board includes all differences entered so far. I found the
possible solutions by implementing euclids algorithm. The game sort
of
works but I now need to implement it using minimax with alpha beta
pruning. I dont understand how to implement it since there is no best
move needed except that the winner can be determined by who goes
first
and how many solutions there are. Any ideas... I could email my code
if necessary or post it...it is long though.

Sounds like you should post in comp.programming or perhaps a math-group
instead.