C++ Program help

santoshp80

Hi All,

Can anybody help me for these programs. I need to submit ny
assignments.

1) Write a C++ program to generate Lucas series

2) Write a C++ program to accept the student's information of UG
students in a college. Also include the functions for searching student
information and updating the existing information.

3) Write a C++ program to create a doubly linked list and support the
following operation:
i). Insertion at the rear end
ii). Insertion at the specific position
iii). Traversing the entire list and displaying the nodes.
iv). Counting the occurrence of duplicate nodes

4) Write a C++ program to implement Stack data structure

Thanks in advance.

Salt_Peter

Hi All,

Can anybody help me for these programs. I need to submit ny
assignments.

No, its not "ny", its "my" assignments. You are in denial.
Is that what you plan to do in the future? Everytime someone needs
code, you'll just beg for some?

Have you considiered making an effort? After all, it might even be fun,
if not an instructive experience.

santoshp80

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Iam sorry to post the message like that. The
thing is iam working in compuer networking field and its long back in
my college i studied c++ programming.
Now iam pursuing my degree from distance education and there is no
specific material for me right now. I just thought u gurus can give me
an hint about these programs.

osmium

Thanks for your reply. Iam sorry to post the message like that. The
thing is iam working in compuer networking field and its long back in
my college i studied c++ programming.
Now iam pursuing my degree from distance education and there is no
specific material for me right now. I just thought u gurus can give me
an hint about these programs.

If you can't do that one without hints from gurus I suggest you rethink how
you got in the predicament you are in. You might want to go to Plan B.

Puppet_Sock

Hi All,

Can anybody help me for these programs. I need to submit ny
assignments.
[snip]

Sure santoshp80. I'll give you all the help you need. Just send
your instructor's email address and I will not bother you with
having to copy out everything. I'll just send the answers straight
to your instructor.
Socks

Diego Martins

Hi All,

Can anybody help me for these programs. I need to submit ny
assignments.

1) Write a C++ program to generate Lucas series

2) Write a C++ program to accept the student's information of UG
students in a college. Also include the functions for searching student
information and updating the existing information.

3) Write a C++ program to create a doubly linked list and support the
following operation:
i). Insertion at the rear end
ii). Insertion at the specific position
iii). Traversing the entire list and displaying the nodes.
iv). Counting the occurrence of duplicate nodes

4) Write a C++ program to implement Stack data structure

Thanks in advance.

Yes I can help you!
Can you pay me?