c# reference manual

Guest

Hello!

I spend lots of time finding out about the .net object model. Is there an
easy way (a website) where I can lookup a complete set of objects, methods
and properites (web controls, forms, etc.)? That would help me greatly! Right
now, I am using the matrix class browser and it doesn't have some of the
things I am looking for.

Thank you very much for your help!

-Bahman

Marina Levit [MVP]

Try going to MSDN. A complete copy of the .NET framework documention is up
there.

Chris R. Timmons

Hello!

I spend lots of time finding out about the .net object model. Is
there an easy way (a website) where I can lookup a complete set
of objects, methods and properites (web controls, forms, etc.)?
That would help me greatly! Right now, I am using the matrix
class browser and it doesn't have some of the things I am
looking for.

Bahman,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/