c++ to java code converters needed

Sri Ram

Hi all,
I would like to know if there are any c++ to java code converters
software readily available .........plz do reply to me

Cheers,
Sri Ram.

Victor Bazarov

Sri Ram said:
Hi all,
I would like to know if there are any c++ to java code converters
software readily available .........plz do reply to me

(a) Asking about converters _from_ C++ to anything else (except the
machine language) in a C++ newsgroup is pointless: readers of the C++
newsgroup have often no interest of using any other language, so in
the future, please don't cross-post.

(b) Asking to reply to you (I assume in e-mail) is rude; first, if you
want others to have to read the newsgroup to see your posting, you will
have to read the newsgroup to see the answers, and second, why should
others be deprived of the privilege to know the answer?