    seconds.
    Any clues why is this happening and how to fix it.

    Bogdan Fiedur

    Bogdan Fiedur, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Hi Bogdan,

    I don't know why the cache is expiring so fast. What I do though, is
    instead of using the Cache() object directly I wrap it in my own class.
    That class contains the logic to test if the Cache() object I'm looking for
    is Nothing and if it is refill it. Are you setting any dependencies that
    might be triggered? Is your server low on memory? You could maybe try
    setting the priority to high and see if that keeps it around a little
    longer. Also you might want to try testing on another server. If the cache
    doesn't clear as quickly take a look at your IIS and .Net settings. Good
    luck! Ken.

    Ken Dopierala Jr., Oct 13, 2004