CachedRowSetImpl

Discussion in 'Java' started by Maurizio Penna, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Hy, I'm beeing to use the jdbc RowSet Implementation 1.0.1, but I get an
    exceptionan exception when an CachedRowSet object are costructed:

    // create CachedRowSet and populate

    CachedRowSetImpl crs = new CachedRowSetImpl(); // This the line
    that launch the exception

    ResultSet rs = stmt.getResultSet();

    crs.populate(rs);

    rs.close();
    stmt.close();

    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:61)
    at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:80)
    at java.util.Properties.load(Properties.java:266)
    at
    java.util.PropertyResourceBundle.<init>(PropertyResourceBundle.java:96)
    at com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetResourceBundle.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetResourceBundle.getJdbcRowSetResourceBundle(Unknown
    Source)
    at com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.arpapiemonte.dati.DatiManager.getCachedScrollResultSet(DatiManager.java:
    209)
    at
    com.arpapiemonte.swingui.view.AnnaliFrame$1.run(AnnaliFrame.java:181)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:178)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
    va:201)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
    :151)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

    Can anyone help me?

    Regards.
    Maurizio

    Maurizio Penna, Sep 23, 2004