calendar control clicking on the contents inside the date field

Seth Broomer

Hi

i have a calendar control. inside a date will be text

i.e.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

by default you can click on the '1' to do the post back, but i want to be
able to click on the 'a' and do the post back.

looking at the post back code when i do a mouse over the '1' it says
javascript:__doPostBack('cal','1520')

2
questions 1. can i somehow make it do the post back when it clicks on the
content (a) in this case?
question 2. where does it create the '1520' i can't find the property that
will let me read that value so that i can just put the
javascript:__doPostBack('cal','1520') on the data inside the box.

thanks