calendar view control?

David C

I am looking for some kind of calendar view control that I can show
hyperlinks to records in day cells. This is to be used for showing
scheduled events and people can see events in a calendar view and click on
links to view details of events.

Is there one out there? Thanks.

Guest

you can use the regular .net calendar control

try using the Calendar1_DayRender event

Sample code **********************

private void Calendar1_DayRender(object sender,
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DayRenderEventArgs e)
{
if ( e.Day.Date.Year < DateTime.Now.Year)
{
e.Cell.Enabled = false;
e.Cell.Style.Add("cursor","not-allowed");
}

if (e.Day.Date.Year == DateTime.Now.Year)
{
if (e.Day.Date.Month == DateTime.Now.Month)
{
if (e.Day.Date.Day < DateTime.Now.Day)
{
e.Cell.Enabled = false;
e.Cell.Style.Add("cursor","not-allowed");
// e.Cell.Enabled = false;