Calendar webcontrol Implementation

KMILO

Hello Everyone,

Im currently making a implementation of the calendar, making available to be
datasourced for scheduling proposals, but Im encountering with a dilemma,
when the client changes the month in the calendar the RaisePostBack of my
control answers and kills the continuity of the calendar events
(VisibleMonthChanged) I was looking for how to invoke myself this event but
I dont know how to get this event's parameters (MonthChangedEventArgs) how
can invoke this event in the right way or how can i get the real value of
MonthChangedEventArgs??

Thanks in Advance

KMILO