calendar

Bert Sachs

Hi

I am using the calendar control and want to format the
hyperlinks of the calendar day's which are responsible
for the postback. So I have created some css classes for
the anchor tag (a:link, a:hover). When the mouse move
over a link i want to look the day like a pushed button.
To accomplish this task i have set the DayStyle-CssClass
propertie to my css class. But this will only format the
table cell but not the anchor tag. Hope anybody can help
me. Many thanks in advance.

bye

Bert