Calender(date picker) table is scrolling with the popup window.

vp.softverm

hi all .

Am facing problem with the date picker. when i click on date picker in
a popup window. the date table is opened in the middle of the pop up
window.
and it is unable to scroll with the pop up
window .

could u please give me any sujesion......................

wt may be the problem .........
is it of css / code.
actually
i changed the datepicker code still am getting the same...............

here am pasting the calender CSS

/*--------------- calendar --------------*/
..calendar {
background-color: #fff;
border: 1px solid #000;

}

..calendar_year, .calendar_month {
text-align: center;
border-bottom: 1px solid #aaa;
padding: 2px 0px;

}

..calendar table {
border-collapse: collapse;
margin-top: 2px;

}

..calendar thead {
font-weight: bold;
}

..calendar thead td {
padding: 0px 2px;
}

..calendar td {
font-size: 10px;
text-align: center;
}

..calendar td:hover {
background-color: #ccc;
}

td.calendar_selected {
background-color: #faa;
}

..calendar_special {
color: #c55;
}
..button {
border: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #85AEEC;
color: #FFFFFF;
font-size: 10px;
font-weight: bold;
}
a.clicker:link {
color: #5D9AD6;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight:bold;
}
a.clicker:visited {
color: #5D9AD6;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight:bold;
}
a.clicker:hover {
color: #35577A;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight:bold;
}

..showTableBlock {
width: 100%;
position:relative;
visibility:visible;
}

..showBlock {
position:relative;
visibility:visible;
display:block;
padding: 0.1cm;
}

..hideBlock {
position:absolute;
visibility:hidden;
display:block;
padding: 0;
}
..showInline {
position:relative;
visibility:visible;
display:inline;
}
..hideInline {
position:absolute;
visibility:hidden;
display:inline;

vp.softverm

hi all .

Am facing problem with the date picker. when i click on date picker in
a popup window. the date table is opened in the middle of the pop up
window.
and it is unable to scroll with the pop up
window .

could u please give me any sujesion......................

wt may be the problem .........
is it of css / code.
actually
i changed the datepicker code still am getting the same...............

here am pasting the calender CSS

/
/* the div that holds the date picker calendar */
..dpDiv {

}

/* the table (within the div) that holds the date picker calendar */
..dpTable {
font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
text-align: center;
color: #505050;
background-color: #ece9d8;
border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
visibility:visible;
}

/* a table row that holds date numbers (either blank or 1-31) */
..dpTR {
}

/* the top table row that holds the month, year, and forward/backward
buttons */
..dpTitleTR {
}

/* the second table row, that holds the names of days of the week (Mo,
Tu, We, etc.) */
..dpDayTR {
}

/* the bottom table row, that has the "This Month" and "Close" buttons
*/
..dpTodayButtonTR {
}

/* a table cell that holds a date number (either blank or 1-31) */
..dpTD {
border: 1px solid #ece9d8;
}

/* a table cell that holds a highlighted day (usually either today's
date or the current date field value) */
..dpDayHighlightTD {
background-color: #CCCCCC;
border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
}

/* the date number table cell that the mouse pointer is currently over
(you can use contrasting colors to make it apparent which cell is
being hovered over) */
..dpTDHover {
background-color: #aca998;
border: 1px solid #888888;
cursor: pointer;
color: red;
}

/* the table cell that holds the name of the month and the year */
..dpTitleTD {
}

/* a table cell that holds one of the forward/backward buttons */
..dpButtonTD {
}

/* the table cell that holds the "This Month" or "Close" button at the
bottom */
..dpTodayButtonTD {
}

/* a table cell that holds the names of days of the week (Mo, Tu, We,
etc.) */
..dpDayTD {
background-color: #CCCCCC;
border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
color: white;
}

/* additional style information for the text that indicates the month
and year */
..dpTitleText {
font-size: 12px;
color: gray;
font-weight: bold;
}

/* additional style information for the cell that holds a highlighted
day (usually either today's date or the current date field value) */
..dpDayHighlight {
color: 4060ff;
font-weight: bold;
}

/* the forward/backward buttons at the top */
..dpButton {
font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 10px;
color: gray;
background: #d8e8ff;
font-weight: bold;
padding: 0px;
}

/* the "This Month" and "Close" buttons at the bottom */
..dpTodayButton {