Callback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by MurtazaGandhi, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. any hints on how to use this feature ?

    MurtazaGandhi, Feb 6, 2007

  2. I think what you are looking to do is implement the ICallbackEventHandler
    interface. This includes implementing 2 methods, GetCallbackResult and
    RaiseCallbackEvent. For more details, see the documentation for this
    interface. If you were looking to get your hands on the ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX
    Extensions, you may want to visit ajax.asp.net. Whatever you were looking
    for, hopefully one of these will get you started. A good book for getting
    started with AJAX and callbacks is ASP.NET 2.0 Unleashed by Stephen Walther.
    Good Luck!

    Nathan Sokalski, Feb 9, 2007