    when I am calling the method from the client (../upload.svc/
    uploadpictures/""request"")?

    Help appreciated, thanks.

    pbd22, Oct 20, 2009

  2. pbd22

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    I would assume Upload would just be a string of the filepath to upload.

    On the client-side it would be this.

    var requests = new List<String>();

    requests.Add(filepath);

    var cleint = new WCFservice()
    client.Upload(requests);
    client.close();

    On server-side it would be this.

    UploadMethod(List<String> requests)

    foreach(var request in requests
    {

    unloadpic.path = request;

    }

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4524 (20091019) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Mr. Arnold, Oct 20, 2009

  3. pbd22

    pbd22 Guest

    Can you do that? List<Of T> is a .NET Type, isn't it? How can you use
    it in JavaScript? I just tried this and it didn't work. Also, how can
    you instantiate
    new WCFservice() in JS? I must be missing something here.
    Illumination please?

    pbd22, Oct 20, 2009