    BTW: Are Ruby Fests still a going concern? I haven't noticed an announcement
    of one lately.

    Regards,

    Bil Kleb, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Bil Kleb

    Chad Fowler Guest

    Brian Marick and I started planning one after RubyConf last year (with
    the intent of it being a Ruby Central-sponsored event). Given our
    newfound tax exempt status, we are looking to startup some new
    projects post-RubyConf this year. I think a Camp Ruby would be an
    excellent and obvious choice for Ruby Central given our past of doing
    the Ruby Conference.

    Chad

    Chad Fowler, Sep 15, 2004