Can anyone help me?

castironpi

I have this.

'pycaster.py' works. 'spherecollide.py' doesn't.

C:\Documents and Settings\usr\My Documents\inbin\SphereCollide>
\programs\python2
5\python SphereCollide.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SphereCollide.py", line 39, in <module>
dlWorld, dlSpheres, dlFakeshadow = Objects.main()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\usr\My Documents\inbin\SphereCollide
\Objects.p
y", line 11, in main
GL_RGBA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, Data )
File "C:\programs\Python25\Lib\site-packages\OpenGL\wrapper.py",
line 1624, in
__call__
return self.finalise()( *args, **named )
File "C:\programs\Python25\Lib\site-packages\OpenGL\wrapper.py",
line 924, in
wrapperCall
raise err
OpenGL.error.GLError: GLError(
err = 1281,
description = 'invalid value',
baseOperation = glTexImage2D,
pyArgs = [
GL_TEXTURE_2D,
0,
GL_RGBA,
200,
200,
0,
GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
'\x80\x80\x80\xff\x80\x80\x80\xff\x80...
],
cArgs = [
GL_TEXTURE_2D,
0,
GL_RGBA,
200,
200,
0,
GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
'\x80\x80\x80\xff\x80\x80\x80\xff\x80...
],
cArguments = (
GL_TEXTURE_2D,
0,
GL_RGBA,
200,
200,
0,
GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
c_void_p(189956812),
)
)

C:\Documents and Settings\usr\My Documents\inbin\SphereCollide>

Paul McGuire

On Mar 29, 6:37 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
<snip>

What is the collision of spheres? Is it the melding of a sphere of
influence and cosmic sphere? What does it mean to say that such a
collision "doesn't work"? The sphere is the optimal solid for storing
the maximum volume in the minimum area. A sphere can retain the most
heat, with minimum surface area for radiation or conduction,
convection of course being dependent not only on surface area but also
ambient flow of surrounding conducting fluid if such flow is laminar
with respect to Reynold's magic number not to be confused with the
numbers of a magic square, which is a two-dimensional shape is there a
determination of the collision of a sphere's projection onto a plane
with a square on that same plane. I've had it with these MF'in
squares on this MF'in plane!

marek.rocki

I love Paul's response.

(e-mail address removed) napisa³(a):
<snip a hardly readable stack dump and little more>

My crystal ball broke a few days ago due to overuse, but I recall that
OpenGL likes to have power-of-two texture sizes. If that doesn't work,
please trim down your code as far as possible (so that it still
displays the error) and post it.

castironpi

I love Paul's response.

(e-mail address removed) napisa³(a):

My crystal ball broke a few days ago due to overuse, but I recall that
OpenGL likes to have power-of-two texture sizes. If that doesn't work,
please trim down your code as far as possible (so that it still
displays the error) and post it.

It isn't mine. while 1: it isn't.

Try to attach files fail 1. Can link though: any help?

Gabriel Genellina

What is the collision of spheres? Is it the melding of a sphere of
influence and cosmic sphere? What does it mean to say that such a
collision "doesn't work"? The sphere is the optimal solid for storing
the maximum volume in the minimum area. A sphere can retain the

Too much logical cohesion, even if you didn't want it... I'm sorry but you
still can't emulate Aaron's jumping thoughts - maybe if you try harder
next time...

David

What is the collision of spheres? Is it the melding of a sphere of
influence and cosmic sphere? What does it mean to say that such a
collision "doesn't work"? The sphere is the optimal solid for storing
the maximum volume in the minimum area. A sphere can retain the most
heat, with minimum surface area for radiation or conduction,
convection of course being dependent not only on surface area but also
ambient flow of surrounding conducting fluid if such flow is laminar
with respect to Reynold's magic number not to be confused with the
numbers of a magic square, which is a two-dimensional shape is there a
determination of the collision of a sphere's projection onto a plane
with a square on that same plane. I've had it with these MF'in
squares on this MF'in plane!

When did the Time Cube guy join this list?