Can I have a glance on the page code prior it is compiled to DLL?

Pavils Jurjans

Hello,

I'd like to know, if there is some possiblity to see some interim code that
the aspx page is "precompiled"-to, where I could see something like

class test_aspx : System.Web.UI.Page
{
Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
{
... some code
}
... some other methods
}

I expected that I could see it when the page is first compiled, in the
folder
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\[appname]\[some temp folder chain]\

However, I don't see it in there, so I assume either it is never created,
and the dll is compiled right from the aspx file, or it is created somewhere
else, or perhaps there is some other explanation. Maybe there is some
utility that, given aspx file spits out the code to console.

Thanks for any info,

-- Pavils