"Cannot create class in system package"

Marcin Sulecki

I've just created project J2ME with Builder and JWT 2.1 and JSR 172.
I've generated stub class for my web service and added to my main project.
Project compiled successfull. But, when I try to create object:
Service1Soap_Stub mojserwis = new Service1Soap_Stub();
I have error message "Cannot create class in system package".

Can you help me?