Cannot find WebUIValidation.js ?

Guest

I am using VB.Net with ASP.Net for an application. I have loaded Dot Net Framework ver 1.1 loaded in the server. Whenever I run the application I get a error and in the popup windoe it is specified that it cannot find the WebUIValidation.js file or asks me to install aspnet_regiis -c. But I have the file in the specified directory and also installed it, still it is not working
I am using a virtual directory

If anyone have a solution, please inform me soon
Thanks n Regards.

Guest

This file should be in the Website root folder not in the virtual directory structure as
"/aspnet_client/system_web/1_0_3705_0/" the number "1_0_3705_0" is versio
of the installed framework which you will find from the alert that shows the message

Hope this helps you
Amit Pandy