Cannot package some folders into MSI file

Guest

Hi

I can package dll, images and aspx files into a msi file. However, it said some folders cannot be built into msi.

I have totally 20 folders and 3 out of them cannot be built.

How can I fix it as I need to send the msi to another department for installation

Regards

Guest

Okay. just checking off what seems like the obvious but sometimes
overlooked. I know i've done it a few times with certain things. hehe