Cannot Write More Than 1024 Bytes

RC

What would limit the amount of data that can be written to disk in an
ASP.NET Web application? I've looked in the application's Web.config and
don't see anything that would explain it.

Here's the situation. I have developed an ASP.NET application using VS.NET
2003. Life there is good (can write more than 1024 bytes). I then created
another virtual directory (and made it an application) using IIS, copied the
application files over, etc.. basically duplicating the entire thing - just
in a different directory and omitting the Front Page Server Extensions.
Everything seems to work fine, but when I go to write data to an xml file
using [XmlTextWriter], the data gets truncated at exactly 1024 bytes.

Any ideas for increasing the amount of data I can write?

Thanks!