Cant make intillisense to work on ascx files (User controls)

Flare

Im I doing something wrong or is this not possible?. I have worked alot in
PHP and is used to seperate content into serval files. I guess they to do
this in ASP.NET is by using User controls...right?

But if i cant use the Intelisense some of the magic is disappearing...

Regards
Anders, Denmark

Guenther Liebowitz

Abracadabra, please and thank you! <waves wand>

Pooooof......is it better now?

Guenther Liebowitz

no Anders , your question wasn't stupid at all. I was just having a little
fun at your expense.

Flare

For me magic with microsoft comes when I work with
code behind files i.e ascx.vb

not with the .ascx files

Of course not just that. Codebehind was _the_ reason for me to give asp.net
a chance. But after u all said taht i sould work og tried and reinstall VS,
and now it works just great. Have no idea why.

Thx

Anders