Can't view designer

Peter Morris

VS2008, ASP.NET 3.5 web application. I create a basic web app and don't
even make any changes, when I click the [Design] tab at the bottom of
WebForm1.aspx markup the IDE hangs. Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks

Pete

Peter Morris

As far as I recall this is the first time I have opened an ASPX since
installing Vista over XP. I see lots of VS2008 updates in the Help->About
so I presume I am up to date on those.

Pete

Peter Morris

Anyone else have any ideas about this? I currently find it impossible to
edit ASPX files in design mode.

Thanks

Pete