Capture Session.Abandon Event?

CK

Hi All,
How would I write an event to trap the Session.Abandon() method? We are
getting a strange bug that closes the session. I put a breakpoint in
Session_End and I see it's being fired. I am trying to see what's making
this happen. I have read that Session.Abandon() calls that event. I am
trying to see what calling Session.Abandon(). Any ideas how I can do that?
All feedback is appreciated.
TIA,
~CK

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

have a look at your event log to see if the application pool is being
recycled. Also, if you are hitting a break point, then just look at the call
stack to see what is upstream. Here's an article to help you:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555082

--
Warm regards,

[Shameless Author plug]