Cascading Style Sheets

Pete Walburn

Hi,

I am writing a web based application in VB.Net. A lot of
the forms in the applicaiotn have grids (datagrids) in
them. I would like to have a style sheet which defines
how the headers are going to look. There are going to be
quite a few web applications and we want a similar look
and feel to them all.

So I thought we could use a CSS in order to define how
things looked.

Does anyone have any information on using Cascading Style
Sheets for datagrids?

Pete

Jos

Pete said:
Hi,

I am writing a web based application in VB.Net. A lot of
the forms in the applicaiotn have grids (datagrids) in
them. I would like to have a style sheet which defines
how the headers are going to look. There are going to be
quite a few web applications and we want a similar look
and feel to them all.

So I thought we could use a CSS in order to define how
things looked.

Does anyone have any information on using Cascading Style
Sheets for datagrids?

Pete

You can set the CssClass property for every style in the datagrid.

One way to do it would be something like this:
<asp:DataGrid id="mydatagrid" HeaderStyle-CssClass="myheaderstyle"
runat="server" />