Catching this own exception

Julien [CNSX]

Hello !

I create a WebService which is secure by a Username and Password thanks to
the WSE
more infos :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservic...library/en-us/dnwssecur/html/wssecauthwse.asp

I'm throwing an exception in my PasswordProvider class when the username and
the password not corresponding in my database...

But I dont'succeed to get only the message of the exception...I get all the
following message :

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Server unavailable,
please try later ---> editorialys.utilities.ElysError: Acc??s au service web
r??serv?? aux abonn??s : Mot de passe incorrect! at
editorialys.SecureProvider.Security.PasswordProvider.GetPassword(UsernameTok
en token) in C:\julien\editorialys.SecureProvider\PasswordProvider.vb:line
20 at Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.UsernameToken.GetPassword() at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.UsernameToken.LoadXml(XmlElement element) at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.SecurityToken..ctor(XmlElement element) at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.UsernameToken..ctor(XmlElement element) at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.Security.LoadXml(XmlElement element) at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.SecurityInputFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvel
ope envelope) at
Microsoft.Web.Services.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
at
Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesExtension.BeforeDeserializeServer(SoapMess
age message) --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---

althought, I just want "Acc??s au service web r??serv?? aux abonn??s : Mot
de passe incorrect!"

Have somebody catch this own exception before?

Thanks in advance for any help ;-)

Julien [CNSX]

Thanks for your help,

I'm still using a try catch for an SoapException to the client's side...so I
know, that this is the Web Service which is throwing the exception...

I would like to find a simple solution and your's are to complex and to
time-expansive for you for the moment...

Thanks ;-)