CC and K flag

djake

Using CC compiler and the option -K pthread I've got this error
message:

UX:CC: ERROR: Illegal argument to -K flag, '-K pthread'
UX:make: ERROR: fatal error.

How is it possible? It's a correct flag and time ago the same source
compiled. What can be happened on unix? (the os is unixWare)

Thanks in advance

Eric Lilja

Using CC compiler and the option -K pthread I've got this error
message:

UX:CC: ERROR: Illegal argument to -K flag, '-K pthread'
UX:make: ERROR: fatal error.

How is it possible? It's a correct flag and time ago the same source
compiled. What can be happened on unix? (the os is unixWare)

Off-topic here, try comp.unix.programmer.

jsingh.oberoi

Hi

Sorry for dragging this a bit more. But what was the use of the -K
option ? I thought you wanted to use the -l option [Links with object
library libname.so, or libname.a]. Is that what you wanted??

Apologies if that does not help you.