    Is it possible to change that so that it stay the same color as normal
    text.

    There must be a default value I can change.

    Martix, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Scripsit Martix:
    Stop doing so. Present the values as normal content. Problem solved.
    That may happen indeed. It depends on the browser.
    Perhaps. Probably not, since browsers often use built-in routines for
    rendering form fields.
    You're quite an optimist!

    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Martix

    Martix Guest

    I guess I should have looked a little farther.

    There's a readonly property that makes it so user can't change the
    data and doesn't change the font color.

    Martix, Mar 30, 2007
  4. Be aware that readonly properties can be changed by the browser as well.
    Make sure you state something on the page for the user, and definately
    check server site.

    Adrienne Boswell, Mar 31, 2007
  5. So its something that invites the user to change it, and then doesn't let
    them. Well, that's not going to confuse or annoy anybody ...

    David Dorward, Mar 31, 2007