    really i want to have the text all to be whatever color, even white, but
    then 1 character half way through the text to be another color like red..

    is this possible??

    Guest, Jan 19, 2005

  2. The colour/size/font of the title bar is determined by the user's operating
    system settings. I don't think you can get at that.

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 19, 2005

  3. I second Ken in this and just want to add I wouldn't like any site to change
    my preferences.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 19, 2005

    Guest Guest

    But what if the Blue border or whatever color title bar they have doesn't go
    well with your site... shouldn't you be able to change the title bar color
    for only when the browser is viewing your page...
    also for the text color... if we can control what the text says in the title
    bar, why can't we control the color of it??

    Guest, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Some parts of the user interface are controlled by user preferences. It is a
    Windows thing that you can't get around. It would be like trying to set my
    desktop background... that's a system setting too.

    Some people who have low vision use high contrast and large fonts on their
    Windows computers that help them get the most out of what's on the screen.
    You wouldn't want to interfere with their needs by resetting their title bar
    would you?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 19, 2005