change title bar font color

Guest

Hi there,
I was wondering if there was a way to change the font color of the text in
the title bar... by default the title bar is that dark blue faiding into
light blue and it has white text...
is it possible to change the color of that blue bar and also the color of
the text, for all the people who visit the asp.net website...
really i want to have the text all to be whatever color, even white, but
then 1 character half way through the text to be another color like red..

is this possible??

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

The colour/size/font of the title bar is determined by the user's operating
system settings. I don't think you can get at that.

Ken

Eliyahu Goldin

I second Ken in this and just want to add I wouldn't like any site to change
my preferences.

Eliyahu

Guest

But what if the Blue border or whatever color title bar they have doesn't go
well with your site... shouldn't you be able to change the title bar color
for only when the browser is viewing your page...
also for the text color... if we can control what the text says in the title
bar, why can't we control the color of it??

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Some parts of the user interface are controlled by user preferences. It is a
Windows thing that you can't get around. It would be like trying to set my
desktop background... that's a system setting too.

Some people who have low vision use high contrast and large fonts on their
Windows computers that help them get the most out of what's on the screen.
You wouldn't want to interfere with their needs by resetting their title bar
would you?