changing cursor

Craig G

how do you change the cursor in Asp.Net?

in windows app's i just used me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor but it aint available in ASP.net

Eliyahu Goldin

It is available with css style rule cursor. Like cursor:hand;

Eliyahu

how do you change the cursor in Asp.Net?

in windows app's i just used me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor but it aint available in ASP.net

Craig G

i havent a clue what you mean!!

It is available with css style rule cursor. Like cursor:hand;

Eliyahu

how do you change the cursor in Asp.Net?

in windows app's i just used me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor but it aint available in ASP.net

Eliyahu Goldin

ASP.NET is for web design. And CSS styles is one of basic concepts in web design. You have to familiarize yourself with it.

Eliyahu

i havent a clue what you mean!!

It is available with css style rule cursor. Like cursor:hand;

Eliyahu

how do you change the cursor in Asp.Net?

in windows app's i just used me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor but it aint available in ASP.net

Craig G

aye i know all about the CSS but havent ever used it for anything like this. only for setting labels n textboxes etc

so i now have the following in the CSS also

..yarCursorWait
{
cursor:wait;
}

..yarCursorNorm
{
cursor:default
}

but how do i go about setting the cursor to yarCursorWait when an execute button is pressed and then setting it default after the process has ended

ASP.NET is for web design. And CSS styles is one of basic concepts in web design. You have to familiarize yourself with it.

Eliyahu

i havent a clue what you mean!!

It is available with css style rule cursor. Like cursor:hand;

Eliyahu

how do you change the cursor in Asp.Net?

in windows app's i just used me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor but it aint available in ASP.net

Juan T. Llibre

See http://www.echoecho.com/csscursors.htm
for a quickie -get-up-to-speed tutorial
on using styles to change cursors.